Schwester Hamilton at the England MTC - 6.6.18

Farewell Sister Hamilton
Last family selfie

We will miss her!
After airport goodbyes, Kirsten had an uneventful trip to Manchester, and then the England MTC.  This her first email. I'll try to post her letters as they come in, and add comments as well.




England Mission Training Centre

Guess what? I made it here safely. :) Better yet, I made it without any major stresses.
England looks about the same as I remember, and the MTC is pretty cool. I haven't explored very much yet, because we have a checklist of things to do first, but our first day is mostly sleeping and meeting people.

Speaking of meeting people, I have a companion! Her name is Sister Saunders, and she's from Newbury, England. So far, she's basically my European half, so I'm excited and hopeful that we'll get along well. I'll make sure to send pictures soon - I have yet to take any. ;)

Before I forget: my p-day is on Tuesday. We'll also be going to the temple every Tuesday, so YEE.

But yeah, I'm officially a missionary. My nametag says so. :)

Anyway, this email is really just supposed to be me checking in and saying I'm safe. I'll make sure to write more for the official writing-of-emails. (Also, Mom, if you want to post this you can (since I know you'll be wondering).)

I love you lots! Don't miss me too much. ;)

Lots of love from your favorite daughter,
Sister Hamilton <3


Comments

Popular Posts