The Call

"Dear Sister Hamilton:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Alpine German-Speaking Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the England Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, June 6, 2018. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the German language . . . You have been recommended as one worthy to represent the Lord as a minister of the restored gospel. You will be an official representative of the Church . . . "

So yes, it's official. I have been called as a missionary of the church, and I've been assigned to serve in Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Lichtenstein/Northern Italy... Basically, y'know, German-speaking. 😉  I am so psyched! I spent this past summer traveling around these countries, so I've already begun to love the area and the people.

I've been preparing to serve a mission for my whole life, so it's hard to believe that this is actually happening - and I couldn't possibly be more excited. Thank you to everyone who has helped me to get to this point; I love you all! ♥️


Map of the Mission (log into lds.org first)
Fun Info About the Mission

Comments

Popular Posts